Third and final week. How’d I do?
- Edit one chapter a day: Check. Whew.
- Write a new short story: Check! Last week’s story is up on litreactor for feedback. Newest story will be going up as soon as I have the points.
- Critique two stories: Check and check.
- Find a new potential agent for querying: Dropped.
- Polish and submit a new story each month: Still on track. Got some good feedback on “Wednesday” from the fine folks at litreactor. I’ll revise it this weekend, and should have it ready for submitting by the end of the month.