Two weeks in. Had a holiday in the middle of this one, so…how’d I do?
- Edit one chapter a day: Mostly check. 5 days out of 7 isn't too bad.
- Write a new short story each week: Done. First draft of "Wednesday" is complete and ready to submit to litreactor. Draft of second story is coming together.
- Critique two stories each week: Check. This has become the easiest one to do.
- Find a new agent to query each week: Nope again. I might need to drop this one, till the editing is done.
- Polish and submit a new story each month: On track. Hope to get feedback on "Wednesday" soon, and then will revise and start submitting. Also got a rejection back for one of the stories I'd submitted, so I need to send it out again this week.