Last week I set some goals to keep me on track for a productive summer.
So, how am I doing?
- Edit one chapter a day: Check. I’m working through the novel backwards this time, to keep it fresh for my editing eyes.
- Write a new short story each week: Not complete, but new story (working title: Wednesday) is halfway done, and I’ll wrap it up this weekend.
- Critique two stories each week: Check. By the time the new story’s done, I should have enough points to post it to the litreactor workshop for feedback.
- Find a new agent to query each week: Nope. Need to set aside some time next week to do this.
- Polish and submit a new story each month: Check. I’ve currently got three short stories making the submission rounds, one of which I submitted for the first time this month.